Lub-dub Lub-dub

Lub dub Lub dub.....
O man!! Was that my heart beat I was hearing. That definitely is one racing heart beat I thought.
A bit of my legs shivered as I tried to get a grip of myself.
As the noise was accustomed to my ears, I realized whose heart beat was it. It was the little peanut inside me.
Barely sizing a length of 6.4 mm my little peanut was in there, with a beating heart just like it always is supposed to.
My doc turned the noisy monitor towards me, all the while the heart going lub dub, both mine and the peanut's. And there it was my first look at the peanut.
Oooo. I really had to squint my eyes to get a look at the dark black sac my peanut was lodged so comfortably in. A little tear whisked past. O My!! U little peanut with a flickering light, which the doc pointed out to be the thumping heart. I can't believe that our little peanut is alive.
And suddenly I remembered, the verse in the Bible.
" I have known you by name even before you were formed in your mother's womb."
The promise, our peanut is living on.
O Lord, God of all the experiences in life, You have been so merciful to us, and for the be shout out a Thank you Lord. Please be with the beating heart and all the organs that are forming and yet to be formed. You form life so beautifully, and it is a shame to doubt on Your Greatness. You formed us by Your own image. And we definitely will be more precious than diamonds in your sight.
Please bless our small family of my Mr., Peanut and I. Please give us the strength to grow together with Your grace and strength. Lord, in Your hands we place our Blessing. Thank You for blessing us with so many guardian angel, parents, to take care of us. Thank you for everything.
In Jesus Christ Our Lord.
Amen

Comments