Fresh Fire...!!A different one..:-)

I framed my entire past week behind this camp..really excited about it....:):)well at the end of it i felt i shuld have left the "washing machine" a lil earlier....I missed out the first day....*hitting my head for that*
How was the entire "fresh fire"??
Well i keep saying every camp has something different planned out for each one...So was this...
It was one of the most challenging camps for me...Questions after questions ...some answered...some yet remain a question to me....for the first time the testimony time scared me...I am yet a little wobbly...
I am praying my heart out for all those who need it...
I have lot of decissions to make...a lot of prayers to pray..lot of things to thank my Lord for....
My Lord I ask you for the strength to pass through this phase...
The fire in me wants to blaze for you...But i yet am scared...unsure...
Please Lord provide me my answers..
A line that is resounding in my head.."Just Shut up and Trust the Lord...For He knows better".
All in all Thank You Lord for making it a blessing....!!!:)

PS: my social quotient has not improved a bit...A new decision for the year...go out der and make a new friend..It might make all the difference....:)

Comments