Ought to share!

Oh, There is a lot going on in life!
The days going past and not an hour, to spare, to share!
I ought to share, like I used to, in the days of the past.

Where did all the thoughts and dealings go?
Stored in the attic and layered with dust.
The inner self in the dustiest corner, slumbering to glory.
Times before, there was a wave of inspiration that came by, that was almost instantly shared. And now, the waves, they ebb and go away like they always do. The slumbering yet continues.

These is no time, I exclaimed. But the thumb constantly scrolling past posts, opinions and musings, of all the opinionating souls.
The instagram and FB, taking over the time of my life.
Desperately need to break the shackles that bind my time and mind.
There is no free thinking now. This, due to the ever growing content at the touch of the thumb.

Yes, my fellows, succumbing and reviving is the journey we lead.
Reviving is hard. But Lord, give me the strength.

Awakened Mabre.

Comments