All things bright and Blue!!

October 22nd, I turned a year older.

As the day was ending I knew the next year was going to keep me on my toes with the little one expected to come early next month.
But just to keep the term "keep me on toes" literal, our little one decided to make his way out the very next day.
The birthday day ended with a blur with my large looming tummy which were doing the contractions, in one hand and my hospital bag in the other. And it was followed by mind-numbing pain and IVs and tears and screams and rushing stretchers and brightly dressed nurses and gloved doctors.
All things were hazy till October 23rd 23:55 hrs. It all ran just according to some scribbled notebook plan.
Just when I was sprawled on the operation table with everything numb from shoulder below,
I heard a little cry and then a louder cry. The baby was out!!!
Someone shook my trembling shoulders asking, "Do you want to see your little baby??"
Next thing I know s little tiny mouse-like little human being was peering his eyes through mine.
A little baby boy it was.
And next thing over the noise of needle and thread, tears flowed down silently.
And that's when I knew what Happy Tears were.
A million thanks went out to the Lord as he took me through 23hours of labor and hurried c-section and finally in front of us, that tiny kicker we knew for the past nine months, made his way out.



And it has been all BLUE since then.
The journey of one month with my new best friend has definitely been one I need to blog about.
There are times when I would never ever want to put him down and other times where I would  liked to stuff all the clothes I have into his tiny mouth to drown all the screaming.

We promise to love you with all our heart, little boy.

Lord, Thank you for your perfect lil gift to us. He definitely made us smile and cry.
He is definitely your special one.
Words cant describe how our heart rejoices when we see him.
Lord Thank You!!

Love,
Family and Happy Mabre!!

 

Comments