Kaapi... Kaapi... Kaapi...

I read the kaapi blog yesterday. It felt like just yesterday I stumbled upon it and just yesterday multiple hours were spent reading up all the posts. I remebered how I fell in love with the wit, the style, the wit!! It felt so uplifting to just read the posts once again. Though the kaapi blog has gone inactive over the recent years, the happy effect lingered just like before.


What is the kaapi blog you'd wonder. This little blog tracks the memoirs of a phsych student studying in Bangalore. The wrirting is real and fascinating. And falling in love was the easiest thing I could do. I'd never believe that I would achieve the wit quotient of "the phsch" but I always felt that the blog did its bit to inspire my writing.

So cheers to the kaapi tumbler that yet gets me excited about reading about the new resolutions, the autonomy, the automoney, the love, the desire for/to change, the manifold love for poetry and technology, the Norway and many more.

Let me close with one of his catchy posts:
"Miles to go before the slip."[on another resolution, another memory, another bout of temper....]

Comments