21 soulful years...:)

hey..today i am a year older than i was a day before...
well..ask me how does it feel being 22...i'd say a lil more heavier..a lil more happier(joy)...a lil more experienced in life...
so "im gonna put my hands up in he air...i don care wat they say about me...im gonna praise...""-ffh
well..21 years of experiences..its taught me volumes and volumes about who i really am...though i try be a tough and a confident nut...i know my heart is made of a material that absorb stuff faster than sponge.....which sometimes works good..n othertimes bad...but that is me....:)
so i am goin to praise God for what i am...and what he has moulded me into...cos i believe u are who u are for a reason..and the reason will unfold in lifesway...
this year my prayer is ging to be..."if i be weary..i believe my Lord will pick me up and hoist me on his shoulders and carry me through the the distance i feel tired and once i feel all rested and hearty..i will ask my Lord not to sweat it out..and ask to put me on the ground...but i raise my hand and hold on to his.."So i ask my father to be with me thru and thru..do not give up on me...
and my list of thank u hand outs keep growing year by year...my family , my relatives i met this year,my friends from coll an friends i met in church,....thank u guys for puttin up with this lil me...hope i am of some use to them in this comin year....and my biggest thank u to god for allowin me to breathe n move n walk n talents n everythin i can or cannot think off....:)

p.s: my prayer yet includes u "calmag"...God knows all...and he is watchin u with his loving eyes...and he is goin help you through this...at a time when man's ability fades...God's ability starts...so hope you are filled with the mental and physical strength everone requires:)..

Comments