Everyone wants to be the better one!

Everyone wants to be the better one!
Better one at a conversation.
Wants to have a more mirror-cracking smile than the other!
We hope for a different life with a miraculously charming personality.
We hoped to change peoples life with just brief conversation.
We wish for the most amount of space in everyones head.
We want to be the better one! I stand corrected.
We want to be the best!


I want to be the better one.
I want to be the best.
I want others to think of me as a goddess bathed in milk and honey and nothing less.
I have blown a big bubble for myself.
And We all know what it is.
I've named the bubble 'Ego'!


Ooo!  And When someone thinks less of me!
The Ego bubble bursts.
Flames of fire and unpleasantness whisk out through our heart and mind!
And the tongue unleashes like the whip that tamed the lions in Daniels den.
Yeah! And then I've managed to change their lives.


Ego is like a hungry man-eater.
It is always Waiting to be fed.
It grows till it is over-sized and obese.
Like Siva Mani's drum roll the heart beats.
It over works until it pops like a grenade.
SOS. huh! huh!
Paramedics then wheel away the shattered heart into the Emergency room.
Fribulaters and timely CPR jerks the heart back alive.
We then spend some worthy recovery time in the Intensive Care Unit.
Doctors advise clearly states that,
Healthy exercise and restricted consumption would get this nasty condition into control.
Avoid buttery conversations and spicy gossips.
Train the head to look away from red-meat that could induce hyperbolic expansion of your arteries and ventricles
And when someone offers ghee-smothered sweets, close your eyes and count up to 100.
Once we let the moment pass.
Take a walk.
Breath the fresh air.
Look around.
Receive a smile.
And mend the heart!
Let us be Humble. Slow to Anger. Quick to Forgive.


Retrospective Mabre!

Comments