Thank you Mamma!!

My Long re-cuperation leave is coming to an end!!
A very life changing 6 months. From the very start to the very end.
I delivered a little baby boy 6 months back, life changing indeed!

An old thought, " No-one teaches you how to be a mother!!" How true I'd say. 
When it comes to the motherly bond, it is just so natural and miraculous.
The experience and learnings I got in these 6 months is immense.
Every day has a little new step in the little one's life.

I'd say happiness is receiving a heart-melting "Thank you mamma" smile from your lil baby.
O the sparkle in those eyes
You realize that you need to learn your baby as a lil person with a developing personality. You need to voice out his feelings until he can start doing it on his own.
Behind every goo-goo gaa-gaa there is a meaning.
It is hard to find a reason behind all their cries, but sometime just a motherly hold is all that the baby needs.

As I sit here admiring my little snoozing baby, I can't help but think all the love I have received from my mother. Bringing up a child is no easy task . My mother yet gets so carried away in taking care of her children and there is not a single day where she can stop being a mother!
Phew!! I definitely wanna throw myself around her shoulders and give her a warm hug like none other. She has done a multitude of things for us, that it is hard to repay her in any way!
I'd pray that I can be half as a good mother as my mother was.
And better lil child to my mother than I ever was!!
Lord, give us the strength.

Some random thoughts passed by and knew I had to share them.

Reflecting Mabre.





Comments