Total Eclipse of my Legs!!

Ah!! finally the last bit of toe has been finally eclipsed by my giant looming belly.
After 8.5 months, looking at the belly, you fall off in wonder of how hard it is to grow one that big!
A perfectly spherical little belly. Well the shape is always consistent, except for the brief moments in the day when it looks like an amoeba. Well that is actually the little one with one of his antics where he squirms and  jabs his little foot and palms at the walls of the stomach.

Its been long since I've come in here to blog. And I realized how completely lost for time I am, before the big day arrives. Hard to believe that it would be just a few weeks/days or hours away!

I've had the best nine months in my whole tenure as a human being. I've known someone so close, that I can't wait to say Hello.

Lord, I pray that you hold the little one in your mighty arms, as he/she tries to make his/her way out into the big big world. I pray for the big day. Lord, it doesn't count how much we try to prepare for the arrival, it is only your love that will take our little family through.
 I pray, that you use us well, to help mould , the little one, into the way you want your creation to be.
Lord, thank you for keeping me under your magnifying care without which I would be out and away in weakness. We place all the growing and happy cells into your mighty Hands. Amen.

Praying for the Junior with all our heart.
Happy Mabre. 

Comments