A beautiful day!!

A beautiful weather outside.
Today, I called in sick. I did in fact have a leaking nose and a soaring temperature.
But now that I snuggled on my couch for the day. I feel better.
The day was just so beautiful.
The morning chirping, the evening drizzle, the evening sun through the clouds.
It made my day beautiful.

Well, people say the 'nine months' are the most comfortable time ever. But I'm not sure it is so.
The time that I spend travelling to the "long distance work place" makes me wonder, "I miss out on the beautiful moments of the day".
Day after day, breathing in the stale AC air, the  coolness dawns on the head so unnaturally, that it would be no surprise if you fall sick.
The work isn't very stress free too which makes you wonder why all this struggle and stress during the nine months.
It's true there are lot of wonder-women out there who are working nine monthers.
But just to wonder how much of rest and sleep are we missing on.!
And all the chirping and the drizzle.

Now onto more happy thoughts!!

Everyone, my family and friends , shows me how much they love me.
Their love has what has gotten me so far.
I love them for that.
Peanut, you are gonna have some loving hearts who are gonna take care of you.

Last saturday, we got to meet peanut.
The little one no more looks like peanut. The little one has 2 little hands and 2 little hands one drastically beating heart. Stomach brains everything there.
Lord, let me tell you, my heart skipped a beat looking at the living baby in the womb.
Lord please protect the little one as I travel and skip through the day.
We love you, Peanut.
Happy Mabre.

Comments