Im Alive!!

oh.. well Im Alive!!

Im on one of my Chennai visits.
Its one of those weekends when you remember you have legs to stretch out and Relax.
Accompanying  me, is my 500 GB hard disk..
I took some time off browsing through some old pictures and videos.
I had  very thunderous laugh those days!! The days when a piece of steel twinkled everytime I laughed, my hurtful clips!! My friends!! Some Lunch!!  Some home made movies!! Not so home made movies!!
Phew!! I would have had tears of sadness trickle down if not for my laugh that accompanied all my video files!!
I feel lost!! Lost in the world of responsibilities..!
I want to laugh so maniacally.
I want to sing like there is no tomorrow.
I want my friends back!!
I want it all back.
Sitting now in the pensive mood which William Wordsworth was talking about. I try to get the daffodils or mariegolds to accompany me!! All I get is some feeling that life has changed. Changed over the past few years where I graduated and worked and married!! I never thought the girl with the most sarcastic pjs would make such tasty avial five years from then!!
I have learnt to cook!!
I have learnt to manage money!!
I have learnt to speak back!!
I have learnt that life is not only about the Laughs and the Friends !!
It is about all this and more!!
Well, I aint regretting cause the life Im living right now, I never thought would be so!! Everything working as planned like the notes in the Beethoven sheet!!
Even though a portion of me wants all those past back, but the more developed portion of the grey matter says!
"Well done Mabre!"
So with the developed and the under developed brain we move on to see what is lies ahead!!
Pensive Mabre!!

Comments