Those ill-minded eyes!!

A lot of things have been said about the rapist and the punishment he deserves. People's views have gone beyond thinkable limits on the kind of pain he deserves.


But in times like these, it is the victim, the little youth, that requires our heart felt support. Yes, the man deserves nothing less than immense pain and death. But inflicting pain on the man is not going to give the girl who is battling for her life respite of any degree. The punishment, might make men think twice before laying their hands on another girl. But, like literature and history says, forbidden fruit tastes better. Cruel and heartless people are going to come up with more crafty ways to launch on prey.

But, just for a moment, if we think of the girl.
I can only but scream at the pain she is in.
Yes, physically she has lost intestines and a whole lot in her.
But mentally, I am almost sure she would be numb with pain.
And let me tell you,the mental pain didn't start when her guts were gangrened. It started all the way when she was touched inappropriately or mouthed badly at. When I update myself on the status of the girl, I wonder, how many years it would take her to come to terms with this torture

This is not coming from some story I read from a tragic 200 page book. It comes from the deepest of heart.
Yet the little insides of my heart churn when i see little girls and some notorius eyes. It breaks everytime I think about the pain men inflict by just brushing their hands past the private places. It sends multitudess of shivers up the spine. It subsides in a while cause, it is India and girls who are touched inappropriately are looked down upon, so we live with the system. Or rather the system is what has lived in us.

Scar-red Mabre


Comments