The Haunted Amusement Park!!!

--As scribbled 2 weeks ago

Early morning rush.


Remembering yourself to eat up your Daily Bread.

Ending up feeling guilty on not spending time with the bread.

On my way to office,

Back from office,

Walking to food courts,

Munching down the junk in,

Pretending to be drowned in work,

Being a dumpster of useless work,

A rat dance in midst of the race to the pied piper's tune.

Listening to songs in my travel-trans,

Listening to the shrill voiced virtual meeting host,

Being entertained by the grough joker from the other side of the world

Making converstion with my literally disppearing team,

Laughing the head off for a joke that yet didn't make sense.

Lunch time being the worth while time of all..

Back home...

Making trivial conversation with dad..

Making more imprtant conversation with mom..

Remebering to call your brother once in a while.[which you always forget]

Mercy eating mom made food.

Swallowing fruits at gun point.

Sleeping to the rants of Mr Greg House.

Dreaming things that are beyond the works of the devil.



All this and many more things happen in the day. But the drone.. It keeps ringing in the ear. A constant boring drone remains... The drone is something I'm not able to get rid off.. The more louder the drone gets the more deaf I get to the outside world. The drone helps me cope up with the surrounding world which is changing in leaps and bounds. On one day you hear People are leaving. The the next day they are jumping and another set are marrying . Then comes flying. and then a lot more things that this post can't hold.

And through all this to keep yourself numb and stop yourself from reacting emotionally there is this drone that does the trick. And to any lay man person I'd look like an absolute hakunamatata girl.

But the mind is in a place which looks like an abandoned amusement park.

Haunted is another way to put it cause one by one the rides start off with no one on it. But there is the screaming that I keep hearing. My mind screaming for help, help from sinking into the drone. The different interests doing its spin on the Maverick rides. They're screaming for attention. The esteem going in circles. It eventually falls down. Billboards are flasing signs asking "Are you looking for answers?? There are none." There is mayhem all around. Just some random screaming and maniacal laughter and panicking. Blinding flashy lights. Well in short the mind is a mess.



Mess is something that I'm not good cleaning up.
And worst at hiding it.Things are going beyond my control.
What I think. What I do. What I love.
It is disheartening to see such a mess when all you want to do is get rid of it.
The past week was a struggle. A struggle to understand the little things that was causing this mess.



With so much on my mind, I came to a point of giving up and break down. All this struggle behind the face with a smile. No one would believe.

The whirr of the giant wheel in your head is making you so nauseous that you'd pass out, you had to turn to the Lord's help. The Bible.

And then the camp came.

... To be continued.

Comments