The Screaming Contest

Feels like a decade..
Hello my blog...Almost forgot that u existed... :)
But here I am..

Well Im in a mixed emotions state..But im sure the  queens and the Kings of Poor Jokes would beg to differ cause I am actually in Karnataka state...!!*stop with the suicidal look*
I wished things were different. I wished something happened. Its been stagnant like this since Im not sure when. It has been like this forever. Its time things changed.
But that inner voice screamed out at me
"Things don't change.You need to make them change."
But then there is this a much more inner voice that screams out to u.
"Come on!! Easy for you to voice out that pep talk. Have you ever given a thought about what-if-you-fail, you near-sighted moron?"
And the voices voiced out all their differences until both the inner mouths had their saliva drained out.
And thats when other dormant voices start screaming out words or random noises. Well let me  tell you that it is one heck of a loud human cavity that im living in...I can barely here my heart talking any more..!!
It is this constant battle.
Battle of wanting to do something but then fear and doubt creeps in.
Fear and doubt sometimes gets outplayed by the gutlessness and the comfortness of the zone.
Well there are so many figures in the play here and when there is more than 1 player you have absolutely no idea which way to lean.
Anyone there!!Are you listening!!

Song i'd like to listen to immediately "Lean on Me"
Weathered Mabre!!

Comments