O my dear CAT man!!

O my Dear CAT man!!

Do you have another question on the intricacies of OTM for me?
 - I can answer it again..!! might be take a KT or 2!!!

Did you want to get into another game of word jest?
 - U'd beat me in that any day, CAT man..!!

Did you want to share another bowl of popcorn with me?
 - Oyes..O yes..!! I have one more packet in my desk... Who will pop the corn and "burn" it for me!!

Did you want me to treat you for my next birthday?
 - U haven't treated me yet!!!

Do you want to pull my leg again?
 - Am I your "TL"??

Do you want me to help you in any thing.. I mean anything..??
 - Anything????

Do you want to borrow my earphones or my food?
 - I have a last fruitella..U want it??

Do you want to narrate your boring weekends ?
- Hmmmm.. Your unlimited venture into play auditions

Do you wanna throw CAT crazy questions at me?
 - Implicit Explicit is it??

Do you want to play another team game?
- YOU!!

Do you want to tell me how much you love theater?
- Oh...my..!! How u loved it!!!


Do you want to .................

Im ready for anything if you would just stay...
I wish I did all those things just one more time with you.
I wish I could solve all your doubts once again...
I wish I could share my 3 biscuits with you...cause u said 3 was you lucky number...
I wish I dint get into so many arguments with you.. I really do...
I wish I said a louder bye that day when I left on Wednesday evening. You dint hear my bye when I said it and I left... It has never happened before.. Why on wednesday, I wonder??
...

I really wish I could tell you what you meant to me..

You were my source of confidence at times...

A good person... Ready to do anything for ur friends!!!

You were my inspiration when it came to working hard for what you care...

You were someone I wanted to compere with some day...

I wish I had an aspiration just like you..

I wish I could be an actor like you...

O God I wish too much...!!

Thank you for being such a great person to me!! Oh my little brother!! Who would I get into arguments with and crack my sarcy jokes with... And let me tell you the cubicle is a hollow cave now!!!
I will miss you "like anything"..:'(

------------------------------------------------------------

I believe you are out there in the arms of God.

Please dont let him go ,Lord..! Please don't...

He needs to be comforted and cared for..!!

I pray for strength for your family that they can be able to go through this....

O Lord, please comfort them!!!

I will pray...!!

Greiving Mabre ..



Comments

  1. it almost feels like you two having a conversation that i hav read this now...

    i know it is hard, vry hard to go back n work in dat same hollow of d cubicle.. sitting here all i cud do ws cry for him n bless his soul whervr he is.. life would go on mabre, n so wud u.. it is difficult but must b done... i wish it nevr happened

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment