A year of changes unknown..

New years!!!


Well every one asks "How did your new year go?"

Well.. I had a quiet New Years as usual.

Watched the night out with my friends and family at church.

It is the time we spend recollecting the gifts and blessings the Lord had bestowed

us through the past year 2011. We introspect the humans we were through the year. Well as I went

down the year I remmeber a lot of love the Lord had shown me but my reaction and response during the

year to all that love was defiance and adamancy. I just managed to keep myself indulged in the

pleasures of the world. The minute I felt low I'd divulge more into the strength the world could give me.

Well I sound like a saint talking of all the worldly pleasures and stuff. But I realised how the

unsatisfaction yet haunts me. I tried a number of things like theater and a lot of things like that. It

dipped me in joy at first and transported me into a world I loved. But later I felt myself so disconnected

with everything else in the world... I felt I was losing out on precious time. I couldn't gather myself

back. The mess my mind was in I did not have the time to get it back in order. I could forget it for a

while but later those little thoughts followed me around.

Well ..It is not that the year and all its activities were bad, those too were little blessings in disguise

but I just could not be the smart one to juggle the time I had effectively. On weekdays I worked till
late night and weekends I barely had time where I could sit down and let myself think.

So when you are a human and have just about 24*7 hours in hand you just feel a bit suffocated.



I had the opportunity of meeting people who have inspired me .

There were 2 people Mr David and Mrs Rao.

The humility and love they had in them while grooming us during the theatre workshop. There principle

of non-judgment took me aback. They were not people who just spoke and never put them into practice.

They were people who stuck to it. I 'd never forget the 4 to 5 months I spent with them. I am in the

worlds biggest dilemma whether to get back or not. I guess I'd blog about it and figure it out..


There is this another person I met in the office. He is a person I have a epic to learn from. His technical

skills, managerial skills, superhero skills. I am so in awe at his abilities. I know I'd never be able

to be like him. I'd atleast want to imbibe the little I can.

Another couple who inspired me is my Achen and Kochamma. There words got me through
some of the darkest places I could be. I ventured so deep into the places I shouldn't have gone but their

simple but so strong words got me through that. The short and sweet message toasts every sunday

morning was a message from the Lord for my week ahead. And kochama and all her words reminds me

that there is no problem tha is so big that the Lord cannot help you out with.

Inspirational people.

Harsh lessons.

Life tiring events

Tumultous decissions...

Wow the past year gone by has been a year of a lot of learning anf loving..

And when I sat at the threshold of the new year to come.

I thaNked God for letting me know that he loved me no matter what.

The coming year would be a year ..

Of decisions...

Of Lifestyle changes..

New beginings or old continuations..

.....

A prayer goes out to the Person who knows my needs and wants.

Lord let your plan work in my life and this year to come.


Signing off..
Happy mabre 2011




Comments