The Leaf

Well...


How many of us feel.."Man..I wish I knew enough topics to cook up some conversation with them.."

Some of us feel a little worthless cause there were points in the previous encounter where all that can be heard is the sound of awesomely being chewed gum in the nearest mouth...*chew**chew**chew*



I have a perfect and very simple way out of the uneasiness....

Carry a nice green leaf with you. Might be a one u just picked up from the road...

Yes..u heard me right .."A leaf"



Well..I saw this all in a plane viewing distance of about 2 meters.

There this guy entered the bus and finds himself a nice little seat.

Now about the bus..

Let me explain the bus to you in a few words.

It would one of the most serene spots I have spent my life.

There in the morning you see peace all over when there are heads weighing about a tonne fall on either sides in a sequential motion. Id' say we could generate enough electricity just storing all the energy that is generated by the falling and nodding heads.. You feel so much at peace just watching the care free expressions on the heads. No humps on the road..no screeching brakes... no cramped up space . can wake these heads... It is like an entity of its own...And these entities just know it when we reach the destination. It could be called the "methodical and synchronised kinetic entities phenomena" MASKEP..

I get a lot of soul searching done in between all this phenomena. Who said we need to go to hill tops or amid greenery to search the weary souls..

And well I sometime contribute to someone Else's soul searching being a part of the MASKEP...It is called the "Circle of the Bus"..

Don't worry I ain't as talented as Elton John to fish out a song on the Circle of the Bus....:)

This was the morning and in the evening you either see glowing monitors or glowing tablets *not the prescribed ones* or again MASKEP . But this time the expressions in the heads aren't that serene. I can bet that there are million conversations happening in the even more heavy heads...

That in short is My Bus to Office..



Well coming back to "The Leaf"



The guy who entered is the protagonist in the story..

There he enters .. finds himself his B-Spot(spot on the bus which makes him contribute to the MASKEP)

And holds the leaf he picked on the road in plane view of everyone in the bus.

And there from 2 seats behind I see this conversation maker "The leaf".

And next thing I know there are people are peeping from the seats in front and seats at the back.

And just asks the simple question.."What is that..?" Let me repeat the question..They ask WHAT is that..They don't ask "why" is that or "for whom" is that or anything.. They ask WHAT is that....

And he tells it in 2 words "Its a leaf"..Oops 3 words...

And they spend the next 7 and a half minutes talking about "The leaf"..

WOW... one of the wholesome conversations where the leaf took the conversation all the way to the kids at home..:)

I think it is the leaf...

I could see how engrossed the big tech heads were in the conversation..And to me they looked far more experienced in the tech world than anyone I have seen...

I guess it is the simplicity of the "LEAF" that got them to talk for whole 7 and a half minutes and to me that is a record cause I always am around the MASKEP.. Well now I couldn't really hear the conversation but I could see several smiles in and around the leaf...

That is how simple and awesome is the "LEAF".

well and after that the whole imbalanced "Circle of the Bus" for the entire length of 7 and a half minutes then became complete as the heads dropped in no time at all.



Ah...

A perfect start to my soul searching that day..



MASKEP-ed Mabre..:)



Comments