Reality strikes a Heart of Stone

People are born..their is happiness all over...
People die... grief reigns...

Death is something I have never given much of a thought..
Death is something I have overlooked...
In this age when people are just loosing their loved ones , I didn't pay attention.
I'd say my heart was a  heart of stone...

Death suddenly has become reality around me..

This weekend was 2 days where I saw 2 families close to me heart mourn their hearts out at the pain of the death.
My heart pained at the unbearable loss they felt.. It was like as though their whole world came crashing to the floor in a matter of seconds. To them, recovery seems an unimmaginable task.

Suddenly reality strikes..Strikes hard..

Reality that the Lord above decides the time and place. And somewhere and someplace you fell in his plan when you are alive...

I remember reading the Dash poem some time ago and it questioned me of what am I doing with my life and where am I going ... .  I yet have no clue..

http://www.thedashmovie.com/?cm_mmc=CheetahMail-_-Cons-_-WelcomeStream-_-DASHmovie&utm_source=CheetahMail&utm_campaign=DASHmovieWScons

Gauging my present life I am nothing but one Lost sheep who has been brought to the pen a million times safe and secure but yet ventures out thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the bank..

So here I am straying away...And me being the lost sheep knows that she is lost... but has absolutely no idea why she isn't mending her ways.. Out there she is ..lost and forlorn..instead of feeling scared and shouting for help.. she just chooses not to...!!!
And as the weekend has passed by I'd like to ask my Lord to give them a tight hug and not leave them at all..

Baa - Baa
Lost Sheep - Mabre.

 

Comments