Dissection Point..!!

I am at a point which i'd like to call a decissive one..!!
Its decissive alright, but at the same time as tangled and unexpecting as my internet conection..!!
Ok let me dissect it one by one and lay it down....

On one hand there is work or in fancy terms people use- "the career path"..
As I travelled on this road there were times when saw this unexpected bend and swerved the car like such a pro that I was amazed at my narrow escape..and other times when I look out of my window I feel Im riding some kinda stationary car.. More like a car-tread-mill.. There I am swerving the wheel and magically shifting gears. I amaze at how easily my foot moves like a "whack-the-mole" hammer on the clutch, the brake and the accelerator. But what does it yeild?? Cause outside the window I don't see any movement or change in scenery..It is the same old trees and plants and a man in lungi.. So right now as I professionally shift gears and the other movable parts near the driver's seat I feel like Im driving behind a veil..A huge veil spread across all my windows and windscreen so apparently ther is no movement that I can see... Wow am I gonna fall off my seat if someone pulls of the make-shift veil. And in the corner of my heart I wish it is ripped off fast..Cause I cant wait to see what is on the other side of it, eventhough it could be a crocodile going "Wha bush" "Wha bush"...!! *a little freaked out just immagining it*

Then on a personal front my journey so far has been blessed.. But all of a sudden I feel like someone is holding my eye-lids wide apart....My eyeballs are almost falling off... I suddenly am seeing this 200 storey building with so many boards hanging from it.. The boards looks all blurry from down here.. I can call it the "wish building"... All the boards hanging from it have one line in common.."I wish I"... I wish I exercised..!! I wish I had more time.. I wish I had time to meet all my freinds.. I wish I could commit myself to more theater classes... I wish I could lose some weight.. I wish I could remember where I kept my pen drive... !!! Uff... I wish I...!! Wow, did I jsut say a 200 storeyed building..!!! I wish I could climb it all but standing here in the lift deciding which button to press is taking more out of me than a client call with blah-bleh-bluh...

Well coming to the other road I am on is a road which I hate to tread on.. I'd call it the "Love road".. I stand here at some tea shop on the road.. I inquired about the next cross road junction that is coming up from an achayan.. And this achayan barely having the strength to tie up his almost falling kylie, shakily exclaims, "Korachu dooram koode!!".. I gulp in some saliva and start treading on.. All through.. memories of all my past crossroads or rather mirages of crossroads come hitting me like a lion trainer at a circus..!! As I reluctantly tread on this road, I feel like Im an epitome of a fool walking on this road cause I know nothing... Absolutely nothing..!! And then all of a sudden I can see a crossroad.. But wait a minute " Is this a mirage!!"
It has to be... Crossroads are not easy to come by.. As I tread along I hope that is not a mirage.. But moreover I hope that when I get to know it is a mirage I have the strength to move on...!!

And the last road.. I call it the "Strength Road" ..This is the road I met my heavely Dad... I got to know him.. It is from this road that I get my gatorade to walk though/drive through the other roads... This is the most difficult road cause I meet some "wolves beneath dove skin". They easily get me to dance on the road of their choice and to the tune of their's.. But then even through all these acquaitances, in the corner of my eye I can see some huge billboards.. One spells "Commitment?? Do you have it"..the other "With arms wide open...!!" and another "Even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death"... And these gentle reminders makes me to wake up from this mild slumber and face the crossroad in front of me which spells "To be or not to be"..
Lord let me make the right choice.. Aalong with the strength..give me the wisdom to make the right decisions in all the paths of my life.. Let me allign my way according to yours...!!
In Jesus name I ask...Amen..!!

So many walks of life... Lord let me be the mirror that spreads your light..
-Signing off
Dissected Mabre

Comments