Words..where art thou?

I love writing..
I enjoying putting words to feelings and emotions.
But all of a sudden words fail to decipher the emotion I feel.
I feel at times down in the dust..
But my mind then does the thinking... It reasons the fact that sadness and depression are not the feelings to be felt by a person like me.... "You need to shake it off" it pleads..So I cover it with a darn smashing smile so as to not let others know how i hurt... And so the smile in me continues to flash... Exhilerant I appear..
But at the end of the day when I sit down to do the daily pondering I feel at loss of words.. I try writing it down but words I cannot find...

But then the next day arrives .. the mind again chooses my mask for the day. I place it carefully on my face...and lead out the day put in front...
The Monotonous task of choosing masks is getting rather tedious..

Today in church, I was all certain that I would let all these hidden and rather stacked up feelings come out.. But there again today my mind clearly didn't allow me to go down that road.... So there again I put on my chameleon mask..Cause if I didn't I'd find tears rolling out of my eyes which clearly would not be called FOR...

This post is triggered by the unending suffocation I feel...
To just let go...!!

Well...
Let me end this rather "poor-me" post...
Signing off
-Masked Mabre...

Comments