Being Truly Yours

6 whole hours at the truly-yours place during the weekend... has left me being a totally happy person...
I feel so totally up , crazy, down...all these at the same time......cause I spent a few hours of my weekend pampering myself with theater work..
There is no feeling like this...when you spend a few hours of your life doing things you like and listening to things you would like to be, instead of being someone everyone wants you to be....

I dont really know how to explain this all...!! Am at cloud 9...
All these days I thought that the event in my life which would make me sit comfortably on cloud 9 was when I meet the "one". But guess what..I felt just as awesome when I spent a few hours with complete strangers(who are no more strangers) laughing, jumping,rolling,freezing,sculpting, wriggling,..cant think of more actions....
I didn't learn how to act...but how arm myself while "acting"...
Just for example...the thing that hit me the most....
"It is ok to follow rather than lead...It is absolutely fine to let go... It is ok if you are the Tree or a cloud or just a prop..you will be a part of the big picture... " wow..where in the world did I think I'd be thought that.
Iv had a time that I'd like to describe as "blissful"
I cant explain it more...Might be if I spend a few more sessions in YT..i just might be able to put across my feelings....:)

signing off..
M "im loving it"

Comments