Polythene Bag traders!

Its bubbling...(4) in my guts....!!
well...Here goes..." iPuked- It aint the latest from Steve Jobs.
I puked my lungs out on Saturday.. I let the little stuff that i took in for dinner flow out like the love-fountain in Rome. It popped out like a champagne bottle... The minute the bus started pelting across the winding roads, down MC Road, the liquid in my stomach and the liquid in the semi-circular canals in my ears did a lot of churning. I had loads of self control.. Kept it in...shut my eyes..and prayed for a miracle...
But then this even crazy lil event happened. This girl(who i really wanted to keep in contact, cause she was lovely comapany through my bus journey, we had a lot of common interests) who sat next to me in my adjacent 'ladies-seat' tapped me on my shoulder.. She signalled...Well considering her frantic-hand actions..I dished out my polythene bag from my bag handed it over..... And all the liquid that I described earlier came gushing out of her guts.... Well Im not sure if you have heard the old saying "Puking is contagious"..Well I'm sure it is there...cause if there ain't a saying like that, I'd go out of my way and get it published or something.....!!!!
Well at that point in time my self control was the last thing that had the will to sustain it in...... and all my preciously churned matter came rushing out... It was my turn to do the frantic hand signalling to the almost blacking-out girl... she dished out a polythene bag from under her seat and handed it to me... And then it was showers. I couldn't stop myself...neither could she...At every 5 min interval my lungs wouls force out an unhealthty cough, my already emptied stomach shouts to the brain "Mayday Mayday....No fluid left..." Responding to frantic cries the lungs repeat "Partial liquid in mine...Roger that...Over"
Brain mumbles a "Copy" . And even before i know it all these organs worked in synchronism to get the left out partial liquid out...
This went on for an hour...well like they say "At the end of the tunnel there is light", my destination arrived...
I didn't think... I just hurtled out of that ac-packed 4 wheeler bus along with my bag and the very helpful andextrmely full "polythene bag". As I landed my foot on the floor I longed to, I realised I din't lend the other needy girl a hand, atleast take her phone number to make sure she reached fine...!..She was awesome company until now.. All I can do now is regret..not finding out more..
Well i puked that's an excuse...she puked that could be double the excuse..
But now... I dono why.. But i wished I had traded more than "polythene bag"... But this is one bag i will not forget...A thanks to her for that..

Well apart from the puking..i was fine..Thought the entire trip was 36 hr long in which i travelled for about 28 hours, my health was kept in check. Considering it was my first journey alone..
I'd say "Not Bad"...
Hoping to meet my co-traveller sometime...

Signing off
- Drugged Mabre

Comments