Happiness

Being Happy... well every wants to be happy..
Well what is happiness??
Happiness can be contentment, a positivee feeling that come out of satisfaction, a sense of acheivement....
But i'd like to look at it this way... Happiness is a feeling when suddenly you have a reason to feel something other than sadness...
I've heard people say "Black is not a color...it jus when there is absence of color"
Well in the same way...we'd never know what is happiness if there didn't exist the opposite feeling..
Well im just saying feeling bad, unhappy, pain, sorrow, grief etc sometimes is good, cause when God blesses you with the strength to handle and face the pain , you suddenly would be engulfed with a feeling of victory.. Victory that you just stepped across a hurdle....

We being humans, we compare..We look at the rest of them wondering how it would be if you had it.. And the irony of it would be the desires you long for with an earnest heart just happens to be handed on a platter to people who aren't really desperate for it.... Well when all these feelings of discontentment, jealousy, envy enter into the chambers of the heart , we let the feelings take over us......
But things change, they infact change when no one is looking or noticing.. And suddenly a fine day when you sit down reminiscing the prayers you prayed, you might be struck with awe at how beautifully everything is in place..

Well today is one of those days.. I sat rummaging boxes of memories I stacked up over the past years..especially my teens.. and I read through some of my diaries... I could see some tear stained entries.. As I read throught them.. I just realized..things have changed.. And when I say "changed"..i mean there are no measures to the change... Well im not denying that some desirfes and prayers yet remain the same.. but the others have been granted on a platter to me and the peices have fallen into place.. Astonishing but yes!!...
It made me think of all the blessings I recieved and not yet said a "Thank You" for...

"Time heals wounds" people say.
But "Time" is yet an unanswered mystery to many scientists..
Do you know what..." Right Time" ..It no more is a mystery cause the Lord knows it all... The right time,right place, right people... He knows it...
You just have to do your part..ask him and wait...
Well its hard to..I know that..That DEFINETLY is the difficult part... But when prayers are answered..
Happiness floods the heart... You cant stop it then...
--Signing off..
Happy Mabre / Thankful Mabre

Comments