Cumilative thoughts

Well... Hello There....
Its been a long time since i have done my bit of talking on my blog...

Well before I forget...

Guess what...!!! You wont be able to guess that..Anyways...
I saw my "first" on Monday..."First"-what? you may ponder...
Well let me cut through the pondering and let it out...
I met my first celebrity up-close....
I mean I didn't go all gaga screeming or take an autograph or anything..
I just pretended to jus look through him... I saw " Prithvi Raj" [for all those wondering "who the hell is he" - he is this mal actor]---There I was in the departure waiting room at the airport and he walks in with his phone to the ear and wearing this pink striped shirt which was looking so absolutely good on him... My playing hard-to-get didn't help my cause, definitely..But yet...
I'v never had the luck of sighting famous people and there he was standing before my eyes ...Yeay... . So well I just wrote this down cause I know I would wanna remember the "first-day-i-saw-a-celebrity" day....:)

So my next thought--
I might get Alzheimers some day.. I might forget history..The long tales of warriors,fighters,evolution of man etc..... But little did I know that I witnessed a part of history, in fact a part of history...
Cause a 100 years from now when my children's children's children read about the World Cup victory on the eve of April2nd 2011..or when they read about the day when 1.2 million people had hopes pinned on 20 odd people to give them a reason to celebrate, they would be so freaking proud to know that their ancestor Happy Mabre was part of the 1.2 million.... Let me describe the last week of the tournament...
My otherwise long tedious journey from the city-of-electronics to the city-of-love completed in under 60 mins..which almost close to impossible....
The otherwise on the brink of fights between the 2 known genders were converted to the week of love,unity and support..
THe otherwise keen and alert teasers-of-the-eve suddenly felt that the sexual energy behind teasing eves can be shifted to the cheering for the making of history....
Everything was topsy-turvy for the week.....
Every being in the Indian sub-continent had a reason to close their eyes and look to the above...
Well you really should have been there to believe it....

Well...the week past by..and a new week arrived....
And through this week I had experiences of all kinds..including a glimpse of the experience itself...
Truly a week I wouldn't wanna forget in a jiffy...
Anyways signing off...
for another session of the - Making of History and its "First"
Mabre...

Comments