Are you Ready?

Unready...
Unprepared for things...
Things to change or just remain the same...

Strength is ebbing away slowly....
Patience dying its own death...
Strong supports- I feel none....

Needs - Unaware off....
Wants, Enlighten me soon...
Desires, unable to choose....

Plan B, C ,D ,E..Y,Z...
All, presents itself so vivdly...
Miraging its way into my fantasies...

Sights, I cant believe you...
Ears I don understand why you hear anymore...
Tongue, leashing you is impossible...

Fear, is camouflaged with vibes...
Vibes which chant into my ear...
"I don't care"....

Answers, I seek...
Help , I scream for...
Truth, someone tell me...

Breath, I let you out...
Freshness I take in...
Feeling better is far from possible...

Life, I can't lead you...
Weary me..I just cant...
........................
.......................

Seconds and Minutes pass by.....
And...
Strong hands hold me up, finally...
Rock,I feel right under my feet...
Fears, I no more own you....
Life, I cant lead you yet...
But He surely can....!!

- Journal Entry of the Weak,,

Comments