Zip - Loc Packet

I was climbing up the steps.
I could hear this voice telling me,
'Continue , don't stop.'
In my hands was a air-tight zip-loc.
In it i stuffed in my work-pebbles,
between the pebbles there was some space left,
so i emptied in a mix of phobic-gravel and worry-sand.
I realised i could yet fit in some liquid stuff,
So i poured in 20 tea-spoons of secretions of a few glands that I exercised a lot.
And i knew it was a firmly packed polythene zip-loc bag.

And I continued walking up..
Wishing dearly it was easier for me to do it.
Every few minutes I stared in through the transparent cover ,
hoping i could pick a handful of those ingredients and stuff it down my pocket,
But my voice had strictly told me..
No, Every lil drop should be fitted in and air-tight
And none picked out of it.
So with doubtful eyes I glanced up.
A blurry sight it was
A pair of eyes looked down at me ,
Couldn't read the expression of the Guy through those moist eyes.

What was the next step I tried recalling...?
And it echoed again..
It said step forward and place it at those feet.
Well with some inspiration I bent down and placed it.
Looking up with anicipation,
I felt something say your work here is done,
Loving eyes peered in at me and hand picked me up.
My legs din't feel strong.
But somehow those strong hands din't let go of me ..
Until I told him it was fine...

Then as the procedure clearly stated..
Take a step back..Walk down those steps..
All the way down..
Back to where everything was..
You have got a bus to catch tomorrow morning
P.S: "Do not turn back to give him your advice on how to handle that packed cover"
"Dont worry he is there right behind you"
Well every step that i took was heavier and more difficult than I thought.
I had to fight this urge,
This strong desire to rush back
I so needed to take care of those heavy pebbles.

It kept slipping out of my mind that I lay that zip-loc cover at a pair of feet,
at the feet of someone who I knew dearly ,
at the feet of someone who made sure I woke up every day,
at the feet of this guy who made the sun revolve
at the feet of Guy whose nick-name was Mr In Control
at the feet where the burden on the back would weigh lesser than it did on the moon.
and most Importantly
at the feet of my Lord who loved me like crazy...!!
My prayer would be..
Lord , Thank you for the voice..
Lord Please let me heed it...

Comments