Malayali Rhapsody..Oooooo...


Life is a rhapsody to me now...

What does Rasphody mean??
Rhapsody Meaning and Definition
(n.) A disconnected series of sentences or statements composed under excitement, and without dependence or natural connection; rambling composition. "


My life is a rasphody.. And i could narrate it using the most disconnected of sentences.........

It is so filled with not-so-conected emotions..there are times when pinacles are met and overcome too.... there are times when the pic i put up has no reference wat im saying too...:)*was jus testing the pic uploader*
Well..i wish i could narrate it all..il try...

is this a real life ..or is it a fantasy...
sometimes it rains acid..sometimes just makr-kr-is...
Open your eyes and look up the washing machine and see...


"Im just a confused (22.75 year ) techie..I need some sympathy..
cause im not easy come..not easy go..
worry high--worry low...
anywhere the wind blows does really matter to me...."

Acha...i think im in trouble...I just dontknow what i want...
I think i killed a man(ambition)...
My work-life has just begun...
Already i feel like throwing it all away...
acha...lalalala...
didnt mean to whine at all..
If i dont get myself together...
Its time to continue..this thing what i do...
"
and the song goes on...
"Acha i think its time to move on--to say goodbye..I dont feel like washing my clothes...
Do let me go"
-----
ss catches me and sings...
"I see a un-cooperative girl..u need to agree to all what i say...do the fan-dan-go"
*i shake my legs in fright...fan-dan-go*
Bismillah...i will not let you go...let me go(4)
No No No...
achacha achahcha let me go...

And the rhapsody again continues..in a style where confusion prevails..
No one knows who is doing the singing the dancin or the killing...

Life as a whole has become so inexplicable at times...wish i could explain..
Any reader would fall short of words once he/she reads it..mainly because they would try rack their brains to understand the feelings of the writer...(jus like Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody).
.A note to all..Its not you. Its me..*P.S. Not a break up speech*..I have gone a little crazy...so dont take any double or third meaning or even the inner meaning on the intricacies of the rhapsody...It is just meant to forget..
Well , it might be able to explain my mental instability and nothing else..cause i don believe in all disconnection..I believe in inter connection and reasons and gOD'S plans etc...Please do bear with the disconnection.....*beep*.... "Hello"..."you dare hang up on me!!"...*beep*...*beep*....

Well let me move on to other emotionally exciting things in life...Like camp..well I pray i could attend this camp..i wonder what is in store for me..I leave it all to the One I know who would take care of it..

signing off...
Crazy me..
P.S. do not judge...:)

Comments