Memories....:)

Hey...my invisible readers..if there are any...!!!*tch tch*
so..here goes...Its a Sunday....my smile fades away thinking of the next day...*smart poem*
so well this weekend...was all abt..memories...!!!
I dont really know wat really started it...but memories flooded in...
memories starting from me a lil girl..till the time 334 acres....
Bad ones good ones..!!
all left a smile on my faace....

I just realised every lil thing thet happened happpened for a reason...
well a very peculiar memory..a thing tat did make me think a lot...
"......I walk into class...n someone shouts out..." Hey mabre' "i could feel the warmth.........."

well that line made my day...!!can u beat tat...it filled my day...n just realised what a simple Hi can do...

there was another one....
" ..i was forced to do a lil dance wen i was young ..abt 5th standard i guess.....and during one of the rehersals...A teacher of mine came n held my ear n gave it a twist n said..."you just cant be graceful..can you??"*really scary she sounded*...."Well do u know something after that happened i have never danced in public...It was this mental block that i jus cant be of any use to a dance floor..
-----*i stopped last sunday...slept off*well its the next saturday...thought of completing the post...
"...i remembered going infront of a camp fire *first time i attended a camp* and i enact sr stella...the applause i heard.."it yet rings in ma ear....the one reason that i like going on stage for a play would be the applause...

"..i remember the time wen my mum left home to the US for *quote* office-purpose *unquote*
man..i thought it would be awesome...
well it was..the first time she went..she came bac n filled my wardrobe.....
it was bearable second time she went...
well i was sick of it wen she left the third time...i came to a point where i hated it all....it almost fell apart..."

".....i remember the time wen my frn sat next to me in the seminar hall..jus to give me the support i needed to handle it all...she din even tell me she had a trouble way bigger than mine...she just sat there next to me...holding my hands...which just filled me with strength to face it all...* i love u 'fruit'*...."

..there are so many things that have happened ..that has moulded me to the person i am....!!!
Thank You.for all the times ...good and bad...small and big....
Memory...however small u r..u av made a change in me...:)

Comments