My friend...:)

Before starting off...!!!
Status on my life in d 'washing machine': not liking it.....hate is a strong word..but i really don like it der...suffocating,clumsiness can be the issue...well tats d status...Not to dwell about it..I believe my Lord will lead me through...
So here goes...
""""""This is a story of a grown up girl...I saw her grow up..every movement...every pimple..God Iknew when it would burst..:)
Well my journey with her seemed to be a nice one...A very adventorous one...
Every meeting I learnt something new from her life,her mistakes...
Well in the begining i hated her..in fact I wished she dissappeared...I wished she could be a lil more on the smarter side...I wished she knew how to handle her life...I wished she din keep crying and come to me everytime she felt uncomfortable.....I just wished she had the courage to take control and not let someoneelse spoil it for her,...I wished she could be more open and not stick on to me like that...She could explore new avenues...talk to more people...take her own decisions...but no....she just continued to do and be the way everyone else liked...I wished..blah..

And then I had a long talk with her..to find out what was wrong...And the story came out...She just realised what the problem was..She couldn't come to terms with what was the problem...She poured it out to me...She tried to hide those tears..she thought it might make her look weak...
But she couldn't...I being the person I am culdn't come with the solution....I just promised her one thing...I told her I would be with her till the end of the earth..No matter what...I even told her overpowering my love would be the love of my LOrd...Both of us would help her get through it...
And ever since then....Ah...!!!the journey...has been tremendous...
God's plan...Her life...every day she learnt something new about her...her new strengths..her old weaknes...we submitted to the Lord...Our Lord took care of both of us....marvellously..
and He put circumstances ,people,friends from whom we learnt a lot...from whom we slowly found the solution her problem.
And now .When we spend time cribbing about our lives(human as we are)...we jus remind each other about how we got through it together ...!!!
Well...as the journey contiues...I continue to thank my Lord for turning her into a blessing...God give us the strength..to move thru this journey...and be the instrument u want us to be..Amen...'''''''

Comments