Do I fit in here??

well hey there...its been a long time...
well a week past...i have been assigned to work from my so called "domicile"..."Yeay me"*clap clap clap*
well Im not all that thrilled or over the moon..I do miss 334 acres...I wish i was in that fantasy land....Thats when reaity struck me like a bolt of lightning.."Life is not a bed of roses or happy friends or queue for food or reading through power point presentations...Its more than that..Its now time to put all that we learnt to practice..
A week has passed...the real "me" surfaces out..the clumsy one...the shy one...the scared one...
well you pluck me out and put me out of my comfort zone..that is the huge on the face result...
I even started doubting if i fit in here...where you are as mniscule as a microscopic dust...and not everyone out there has time for you...where you have to fight through and get your work done..where competition is a lil cut throat...where the other person might /might not be your enemy...where not everyone wants to hear your jokes...where you just feel suffocated...
Well a week into work and I feel like i need to get myself a spear of give-up-not,my helmet of confidence ,my sandals of perseverance,my sword of just-me and the most important of all my shield of trust-in-God....
I really dont Know where to buy these now..a little hard to find...but im going to get at least a few of them...
Im not going to give up..It might not be my cup of tea or soup..But il fight it through...
Im going to be myself...Il try not fetching my shell and hiding inside it..it is important for me not to want to be somebodyelse...
But my most important weapon is...:)Im going to carry my Lord with me wherever I go..Cause he knows where I need to and how and why and with Whom and all that...He will get me through this ..I believe that....:)
Well Lord do help me out in my next weeks fight..I might not have all the other weapons..I believe that you will be with me through my every walk...:)
"For my Lord has plans to prosper me and not to perish me..."Jer 29:11

Comments