1 idot in 334 acres

Hey
well its been 2 long weeks..well last time i signed into this was in the 4 walls of the campus...it surely was smart....
well today im back in my home sweet home...sitting on the bed with a brightly printed flowery bed-sheet...the flowers on the sheet welcomed me yesterday night...well
u kno wat it is a new year...a lot of things to be thankful about...My best friend walked with me in every step thru the way last year..its a lot of thanks to say..and how he planned this entire experience for me...Thank you for every tiny thing..the family he blessed me with ..my friends ..my new family...man its unbelievable how things unfold in front of u...Ihave a special testimony to say..God's been leading me through ways unexpected...He' s been with me thru things i lost hope on...:)sometimes i just feel i dont deserve it..
well this journal entry is a lil funnily weird..i have a lot to update u upon...which i clearly am not gonna..
hey btw i did watch 3 idiots..smart ass movie..i met a legand...:)my pleasure....*wink*
my predictions for next week would be..i will learn unix if he wills...:)that is the maximum i can predict..
2 mnths have passed by...a lot of things i have learned ...a lot of events to share ...a lot of things to change..u know what..iv been thinking of any event that i want to type out...i find too many ..hard to type all...il type in one..well when the clock strikes 12 a lot of techies emerge from the palace looking monument..all having post and pre increment operators swimming in their head doing the necessary additions and deletions of the information collected through the day..a few of them grumpily walk back home cursing their stars for such a living ...another set emotionless as zombies walk to the ultimate destination their beds specially made for their tired souls.... another set just enjoying the nice long walk with their loved one/ones under the starry sky hugging on to a piece of wool for warmth and letting out their emotions with a laugh or too..
its a mystery how the place looks as crowded as a traffic jam at hosur road at the stroke of midnight...all doing their bit to earn for their living..this peice of event might be as insignificant as it can be to many..but this is the craziest thing that strikes me...
well the next entry about 334 acres will have another conspicuous moment from the life of mabre and her extensions(copyright@tall)
ps:queues or the whistle-blowers would be the most likely topic..:)

Comments