who am i??????

well....basic question...WHO AM I???
answer to that is.... i am yet on the quest....
but i do know one thing for sure...the person i am now is an amplified product of what others influence had on me....
i mean...parents and teachers and friends and the dustbin man and the brother of mine and so on and so forth...
each and every body has a small lil part in the person i am now....
if im shy..it must be because of my genetical influence of my father
if i have a lot of witt in my gut t must be because of the endless wit my mum can boil out all in a breath...
if i get all stammery and scared and sociophobic it must be because of my childhood.
if i know all the details including chest size and bicep diameter and the real name of a wwe wrestler it must be because of my everyday dinner talk with my one and only brother..
if i am overly helpful and if i am extremely bad at copying and cheating and lying its 100 * 100 times because of my school where my teachers taught me"do not lie. it is a sin"
if i care more about others around me its because my teachers told me to...
if i am overly talkitive and loud its because of my high shool class who yet have this impression of me as a joker.
if there is this faith and trust in the mighty Lord that is built in me it is cos of my sunday and saturdat skl teachers and all the camps and sessions and youth meetings and wholly the church.
if i have learnt how to compromise and not be a burden and be smart and take care of myself in certain matters its mailnly cos of my ammachy.
if i now no more depend on ppl for transport its cos my dad never let go off my cycle when i tried to wheel my cycle for the first time.
if i am the person i am now ...i dedicate it all to the people God has blessed so heartly and fully with...thank you my Lord...
well now everyone might be wondering wat my dustbin man has influenced me with ....
the answer to that is two main things ...firstly...every job has its joyful part..he never stops smiling.
and lastly...if i here that whistle he whistles everyday may it be even in my sleep i know wat it means...."it is time to dispose the waste , my people"...!!

this is my trbute to everyone that has put up with me n my every action...

Comments