idle mind....!!!

idle mind....!!!is there something called idle mind....i mean...when can u actually ask ur mind to sit idle...!!
well right now m sorely idle...but my mind works like a machine......i dont what really....!!when i sleep i see dreams that can be made to oscar winning movies ,i mean im not joking there....when my mom says get up u lazy girl....i say "wait a minute amma , i just managed to help george escape through the secret path...i even killed a snake in the camp ....n u asking me to get up...poof..."*tiredly* n thats when reality strikes me saying...u are being just the lazy girl amma was talking about...!!
i dont really know why people say dreams last only for 2 min...i mean if i have to welcome brad pitt for thanksgiving n console my cousin n save an unknown guy from a grenade attack...come on...it takes me the entire night....n i get up tired as though i just went for my night prowll...!!
well lot of people will laugh at the silliness of the dreams some of which i manage to remember but it takes a lot out of me n my supposed to be idle mind...!!!
well tats during the night...what happens during the day....i have nothing to do , nowhere to go, no one to meet,...but my mind does all that..n that , my friends, is day dreaming....!!
i do all the things i wish i could do..n when it comes to reality..n when that particular incident doesn't happen...i am dissappointed...thats abnother thing my mind takes seriously...
well to get what this over working brain is trying to put across u will need a muchly talented n sleep resistant brain to read it...!!!
but that is my plight...!!!
come on MIND....take a break...i could feed u a kitkat...if u want....but i guess u wud rather have will smith feeding u that......

o come on....!!!!

Comments