God blessed the broken road....!!!

well crazy 6...was the name of our little but in other words the best group eva....!!!
well six of us became a family....four years and i know everyone of thm...their first crushes*not too sure*, but yet...,their tastes, their turn offs , their first thoughts ,accustomed sense of humor , types of opposite gender they'd hate, and where they would be now if they were God for a day...!!well they were my five sisters....well 3 months ago...my second home shut its gates to me....well my bad that i graduated right out of it...!!!!and yet my sisters do live close to my heart...well but i do not deny that i do lose count of wat everyone is dong now....
now here for the past two months the girls have been moving on in life...i mean ''bedsheet'' gone to study hard at a different place then ''spectacles'' so excited for her actually ..she got her dream job in a dream place n shining like a well polished BTS station...then now its time for "positive" to move out in a week to continue her life in a company she fought like a well excercised wolverine to be in... ... ... ... ... and so will the others in due course....will go different places in life...
to be the somebody they wanted to be n live like*disclosed during those sleepless sleepovers*...
they sure are unsure where life takes them i mean like any human is..but u know wat they are going to carry with them - those endless days spent with eachother during every season of their life may it be the time when they were on a high and the others laughed louder than her so that her level of highness looked minimal comparitively , may it be the time they spent all their tears on this person and they got a constant advice in their head saying "u cant finish all ur tears for tat person save some up for the real person" , may it be the times they doubted if they were with the right set of friends because the others around them seemed to have more fun than they were , may it be the times when we sang songs in the most unexpected places *veli wil surely not forget us*,may it be...*choked*
well i know for sure that my five friends will be replaced in due time but my sisters never...!!!
cause it was them i told my first secret crush ,it was them i told my dirtiest secret , it was them who told me to shed my shell, it was them who told me i am a gem, it was them who whacked me on my face wen i said i wasn't good enough,it was them who i bored with my unending and meaningless pieces of wit.....
well sitting on this chair i wud lik to say.....God, u blessed me with people who changed who i am and and brought out the real me out in this drastic world....well each blessing is thanked for...
n now a silent prayer for each and everyone of them...they might be in different places(in front of comps,food, loo,anywhere) thinking diferent things...God they are my friends...!!!..
God blessed the broken road...!!!!

Comments