meaningless i say..!!!meaningless....!!

well my important ,close-to-heart, fanatically important hobby is music...!!!

there was this point where music took over me..i slept wit my baby ipod,ate with it,drank music,even spent endless hours in the loo listening to Music...!!i even came to a point where i thought a minute without it is minutes in hell...!!!
what are the generes i listen to..???answer to that is everything from gospel to country rock to hip hop to rap to pop to blues to regae to country to retro..every thing that caught a chord in my ear...wowo..!!!people said i danced well when i listen to music..i call it involuntary random movements of hands and legs which are harmful to my neighbours around...!!!:0)
crazy me...i get transported to this happy world.....blah..blah...blablabla,,,,,,,
well i could go on about this lil hpbby of mine....
but do you wanna know when it goes unbelievable...ask me to sing a song or a chorus..!!!
u wont believe it...but even though i spent a 3 by 4th of my time listening to the same song...i cant sing a song with its lyrics i go na na dfdfddffdj djfkdlfkkdnldfdf very musically cos i jus cant get those lyrics for nuts or almonds or even badams beat that...!!!
at this point of my very meaningless blog abt my passion....i'dlike to spend some time meditating on the lyrics of a song i just heard....
its mnm...i cant believe ppl rather spell it as eimenem....:)*grinning n shaking her head**hair falls on the face,she gently stops noddingn parts her hair to continue staring at the monitor..*
well lets annalyse it...the chorus goes....
this looks like a job for me,
so everybody just follow me
this looks like a controversy,
i feel so empty ,look at me..!!
wow the song gets back weird memories of mre trying to rap this entire song..it sounded like a malayali reading the news on a channell...!!!
well let me convert it to my mathrubhasha.....malayalam....n lets see if it makes sense....
idhu velliya vellae ayi poyi
enne thanne pinnthodaruga
idhu velliya controversy
njan kaali annanu,enne noku....!!
n now do you blame me for not knowing lyrics...dont get me started on the hindi or the bollywood songs.... it makes so much sense that the hindi scholars find it difficult to comprehend the feelings of the lyricist...
well as the blog says meaningless i say..!!!meaningless is not the word...:0)

Comments