unsurity....!!!!

well if der was sme kind of metaphor for...as unsure as....I would fill it as a dog wit 2 tails or a girl tryin to pick out smethin funky to wear for work..or as Mabre....
well im as unsure as me...
well all around me i can see people with fixed goals and moving in the direction of der goal lik der is no other direction in this entire wide world...ppl r even sure wat they d do 4 years and 5 months later........
well doin some introspection abt me myself....here are d results...
Goal: ummmmm..i guess software engineer..cos i jus spent 4 years of my life gettin a degree...[not because i fancy d software part of d son/daughter of charles babbage...]
Movement direction: helter skelter... got recruited..[forceful yeay]...abs no idea if tats d direction or its jus some bogus mirage....my mind wavers lik a 3sec memory of a gold fish...
well is this wat i really want????
i dono..... i go for camps..n der i hear abt God's calling...n God's purpose in ur life...
well i dono if he has ne..or given up hope....??
Then i hear abt another option of doin wat ur heart desires....
wat does my heart desire apart from oxygenated blood n low lining of cholestrol on those walls....??
one thing i no my heart feels light wen doin is --> performing..
i lik performing on stages ...well d small teeny weeny performances on stage i av managed to do av been highlights of my life.... not tat i av prior experience or something..its just tat i feel im blessed with abundant expressions..n its the only time when im not in tat cosy plastered shell of mine....
so well...im ending this unsurity with jus one lil thing iv learnt..
Always leave it in Those Hands of God...He will love you and promised He surely will not forsake you....
il end wit a verse..Jeremiah 29:11
For God has plans for U...plans to prosper u n not to harm u....!!!

Comments