nameless.....

i dono really what to name this post....i av like a river of feelings flowin through me....

well first of all i would like to start with the fact that I am right now very thankful to my God..
he has been like this take carer of me....He made sure i got thru the 8 sems of engineering without a back....I am so happy...!!!My God...!!!

well my next feeling...really cold and feverish..i dono if it is because of all d tension of the results or because of this dirty chill weather *yuck*

then...i yet am not goin offline....because im hopin at hope against hopes of something dumb to happen to me....how many of us go online hopin tat this paricular person talks to u...but u absolutely sure u don wanna start it...!!!well its somethin lik tat...!!!crazy me..its almost proven exponentially tat is never going to happen...!!!
well..im goin offline now....!!!since this post has a mixture of emotions running....im naming it as "nameless"....

Comments