heart breakerss...

my next thought for the blog would be why do people like breaking other peoples hearts...i was talking to my friend the other day...well when girls sit across a restruant table all we get to think off and share is our well earned news from different corners..in other words gossip...!! i came to know of this long term relationship being called off...where the girl was left heart broken...well a normal girl would have built her sets of castles..made sure it was not merely in air and all of a sudden it started with a few cracks and it all came tumbling down....!!!
well i dont know how exactly it is to be left heartbroken.but yet i have come to some meters close to it when supposedly i was mesmerized by this anonymous person...well it was same feelings till the anonymous guy who i tried getting to know quite a lot of (yet me remaining as the anonymous) found his not so anonymous girl...well my heart was anonymously broken..since it was a virtual one the pain and the hurt i tried to heal on my own..and well it took a lot out of me but i finally got the needed closure.......well here its me to blame....
well i know things are serious sometimes..that it just cannont be helped... but when i hear my friends sob over their not so anonymous and virtual boy friends ..i just feel there are people take relationships for granted...well when i spend my time analysing peoples life and relations i just feel its a really funny game people are playing..some know how to play it right ..others are outright dumb...and other set wants to just win this game no matter who gets hurt ...well in this life of games i just wish i get to meet a person who doesnt care about this big fat game ....:)

Comments