d days av gone by..

well...all the past days..they passeed lik endless minutes of torture..the entire fact of sittin front of those traumatising books.....n then those 3 hours...of writin stuff u vaguely remem reading of...catch a single word from tat text book..and elaborating for more than two pages..wonderin if iv made d right choice in skipping stuff...made feel more lik a totally juiced out astrologer hoping the good version of the stars turn out for those 3 hours...all through those days.. for 4 years...there was this one person who sat by me... made sure He was there to listen to me cry...put me in His lov9ing hands..... asked me to take a chill pill wen i hyperventillated...and now Lord..its u i talk about...uv been the greatest and the best frn iv had...iv got to know u so much more closer...Lord..i place d rest in ur hands..may ur will be done
n now iv finished one of d last exams i wanna dedicate this to my best friend....Thank You....!!

Comments