educational ma....:)

Educational ma….
Well two days ago went I was standing in a queue to get an autograph of Miss Fernandez…I was chased away for the 5th time…n I as like…”man is it like worth it...”
I was really adamant to get it. I mean I really wanted it…but I guess I wasn't as smart or as agile as the other Cluny alumni…I jus let many people to get it before I did…well she is worth all tat…….
Well sitting thru adieu session of Miss Fernandez I could feel my eyes getting moist…
I jus realized coming to school to meet teacher’s wudn b so much fun anymore…
Every time I go to meet her...she tells me…”are u yet the naughty lil girl I knew before….”….
Id jus give a smile..n nod my head….
Well let’s see…jus a blast thru d past…
Reminiscence of my educational mama….
It started of as she being our 8th std bio teacher…she enters class n we’re like…open mouthed n gaping…we told ourselves..We are in for a monster year….
Well first few classes I was more apt n concentrating on my posture….well she did pick on my droopy shoulders….from then on I jus sat in awe..As she told us every detail about the cell…..well she conducted quizzes..N I found myself answering more than the others…she was quite impressed wit me…she believed strong tat I would be a biology brain….
N I was happy abt it…..
Well as d years passed she just started to grow on me….my educational mama..i loved her..
Then came 10th..our class teacher..
Well im gonna lik type in my lil incidents…
Well startin off wit a class on reflex action…I was sittin in d first bench….she walked by me…tat day I was pretty tired..so wasn payin attention to her at all..d next thing I know..i hear this huge slap..then it was all slow motionly blurry…I feel this stingin pain on my back..class with apt n eerie silence…those huge eyes peerin in at me…I then did feel the pain..i raised my arm placed it on my back n let out a soft yelp….”aaaaa”…class not knowin wat to do continue to stare in silence…I tot to myself…wat did I do wrong…tat she gave me one tight rrrrrap…I could see gates of heaven before my eyes…I tot everythin was finished…she is going to rrrap me to death….n then all of a sudden I hear aburst of laughter…n then d entire class goes into its hugest roars..i look up at miss fern..she holds me by my arm n asks me to stand facing d class….she gives one of those motherly pleasant smiles…..n then said…”uv got one of the most slowest reflex actions in d entire world…”n asks the class to list out all my responses….”n tats wen I realized..she was jus checkin my reflexes..n unknowingly…water pours out of my eyes un controllably…I was wonderin y was I sheddin tears is it becos of all d laughs or d pain in my back or ….
Man tat was a day I can never forget…
Well then ..now goin to the field…well I haven’t been blessed wit athletism…but my interest in sports is lik mghty high…
Well it was of d sports march past drills…n wellshe spots me n she goes up on stage n addresses me as aduck waddling thru water..n does a round of imitatin a duck…n der d whole school cracks..well thoroughly embarrassed I jus straightened myself up……
Well so many incidents…n on d Sunday..19apr.2009every tiny incident flashin before me..i wanted to wail out…but I held myself…………cosa givin her one of d biggest farewells..i jus look around me n see a multitude of people..all gainin inspiration from this great education mom…..n I realized…..my dream in lif…to become jus lik her…to make a mark in peoples life n proclaim abt d love of jesus to everybody….but most of all to be humble…..
miss fern…. I pray for u..life n health..hope to meet you n get one of your huge momma hugs…..well..n ur autograph……with lots of love n a very sad heart…tkank you for all what uv done for us……I love you ma…..

Comments